Sonntag, 29. April 2012

Multiplication...

OK, I've diverged from my iLog style, but I'm stepping back into it.

iLog - April 29, 2012


iWizard

I have juggled with the idea of increasing the number of chapters in my book to seven. I'll do it.
I'll do it because of the relatively short storyline (8 months) and it's better to accommodate the titles to the occurring events in the book. I have the titles, but I have to sketch down some dates.


Lingua Romanica

I have scribbled down a true latinate neuter for my "replacement Latin", seemingly switching genders whether it's singular or plural (having endings in -o in the former and in -a in the latter case). I've kept the situation that neuter singular endings are built from masculine singular accusative (or in this case, directal [combined accusative and ablative]).
And I currently reorganize my scribbling pad, as I use it to rapid prototype my whole grammar book before I transfer it into my iMac - using iBooks Author, making already the preview a perfect product - with just few corrections.

So, that's it for now - stay hungry, stay foolish, stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen